It’s not fall yet … in the South.
Nope. We have another heated month (and a half?) of shift dress and romper weather … and I’m not mad about it. Especially since being raised in Texas has me calling hot summers home sweet home. Which is why I was so excited to find that my favorite lace-up kicks were back in stock at Nordstrom (f-i-n-a-l-l-y). These babies lasted me all through autumn last year, and held the title of best kicks in the spring. I wouldn’t bring them back on the blog if I didn’t absolutely love these baby girls.
Let’s give them the list:
- Great for fall. Picture this: lace-up kicks, ankle skinnies, cardigan, and light scarf. Done. Boom.
- Comfiest heels I own. You have my word.
- Affordable. Sam Edelman is affordable for the level of quality – #worthit.
- In style. The lace up trend is here to stay, mes cheries.
- Versatileeee. Great going-out, happy-hour, vacay, or gameday shoes. Convinced you yet?
If you’re not in Texas, Nordstrom has a great selection of kicks here — ankle booties and all.
Last, but most certainly not least, there’s this romper. Baby blue and pink hues have became staple colors for fall (starting a couple years back) and I 100% support the cause. This entire outfit ensemble is from Nordstrom; get the rest of the details below! XOXO
Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.