The biggest sale of the year just went p-u-b-l-i-c.
For those of you who have had absolutely no idea what I’ve been talking about for the last week or so — the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is now shoppable by er’body, all of you – not just Nordy girls who are part of their rewards program. I’m super excited to be partnering with Nordstrom today to talk some of my favorite pieces that are still in stock. Here’s the deal: all these items are about to hit the racks at Nordstrom in the fall, except they’ll be back at full fall price. So it’s a chance to shop Nordstrom’s stock before it becomes full priced in the months to come. Raise your hand if you’re excited. We are.
And since the racks have been swiped clean – sheesh, where did it all go?! I breezed through the pages of Nordstrom.com and my closet Nordstrom stores to find you girls the best deals for fall.
- Steve Madden Over-the-Knee boots: I tried on 4 different pairs of OTK boots to find my favorites and these Steve Madden favorites take the cake. Plus – the price point is $86.90! I also love that the heel on these slimming boots isn’t too tall, making these feel a little bit more wearable and not so overly dressy or – I’m sorry but sometimes – trashy looking. These kicks are the opposite of that!
- BlankNYC Suede Jacket: This jacket pops back in stock every year and is the perfect staple for your fall wardrobe. This suede mixed into the classic fall color simply doesn’t go out of style — and will look basically perfect paired with a pumpkin spice latte (you know I’m kidding but not kidding).
- Lush Black Tee: Everyone loves a good tee — especially one that transitions into effortless layering pieces. I loved styling this under all the jackets I posted here.
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: This bag seriously speaks for itself. This has been one of my best sellers this year from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These patches are so trendy and the color goes with all of the above.
- Pleione Bell Sleeve Knit Top: The softest long sleeve tee I’ve found in awhile. Plus – these sleeves are darling.
- AG Ex-Boyfriend Crop Slim Jeans: First of all – the name ex-boyfriend jeans just simply cracks me up. I wonder what happened right?! No, but in all seriousness – these loose-fitting denim babes are one of the most comfortable pairs of boyfriend denim you’ll slip in. Normally, boyfriend jeans are super stiff and sometimes (seriously) hurt when you sit down. These denim are not only on sale, but they have plenty of comfortable room with a flattering fit.
- BlankNYC Faux Leather Moto Jacket: I’m pretty picky about my leather bombers; but this pretty little lady is embellished with embroidery, patches and studs and I can’t get enough. I think swinging a bomber or jacket of some sort from this sale is ideal — considering these are items with pretty hefty price tags. And you’ll know they’ll last from year-to-year to come.
Photos by Jordan Afshin
Thank you, Nordstrom, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.