It’s been a minute; before the Nordstrom sale started (see my favorites hereeee) – I’ve been a little bit off the blog and more on the insta-sphere working hard on writing on both of my accounts (@jessi_afshin & @my_darling_diary), and continuing all of our little fashion endeavors too, plus tons of pinning along the way (do you follow me, yet?). In between the lines of fashion and colorful words, I wanted to add a little pop of summer beauty in here too. So that’s what we’ll do. There were a couple of must-have beauty buys (as the season changed) that I wanted in my makeup bag and I went straight to the shiny counters of Nordstrom to do the beautifying thing. Here’s what I’m currently loving….
My 5 Summer Beauty Loves:
- Bold big brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil
- Getting rid of that sweaty Texas oily shine with this Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Setting Powder. I found this powder from my sweetie Shealeigh on my most recent trip – as it was the secret key to dabbing away oily noses and skin on the fly.
- Long lashes: My favorite mascara there ever was: Lancome Hypnose Drama Full Volume Mascara
- A light pink lip for summer: I.am.obsessed.with.this.shade. Wearing it in these photos. Hello Tom Ford lippie in color: Pink Dusk
- The best bronzer there ever was: MAC Skinfinish bronzer: Give me sun!
Mouse on below to find more of my favorite current Nordstrom outfits (which is your favorite, 1, 2, or 3? Linking all below.), some beauty finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and the above products. Enjoy, beauties!
Photos by Divina Stennfeld
Thank you, Nordstrom, for sponsoring this post; all opinions are my own.